Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research popularly known as Weschool, offers an advanced education with multi-disciplinary, innovative programs coupled with global exposure and robust industry interface at our Electronic City Campus, Bangalore, India. Our exceptional mentorship from outstanding faculty and industry experts is certain to transform individuals into competent, future ready managers and global leaders by imparting education that lasts and evolves over a lifetime. The Wellingkar PGDM course is of great repute and is recognized by esteemed corporate organizations all over India. Due to the courses’ effectiveness at the workplace, many MNCs trust Weschool, Bangalore to conduct various kinds of leadership development programs for their employees – right from junior, mid, senior to top level management.
- ● ISO 9001:2000 certified institute (BVQi)
● AACSB (in progress, mentor assigned)
● EQUIS (in progress)
● SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance System)
● National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
● All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
● Mumbai University
● HRD Ministry, Government of India
- ● Ranked 21st nationally and 12th among Private B-Schools in India by Times B-School Survey in February 2017
● Ranked 11th Nationally and 6th among Private B-Schools in India by Business India in December 2016
● Ranked 9th in Finance Specialists and 8th in metro cities by Outlook Money in 2016
Awards & Rankings
WeSchool won the award for the Best Management Institute (Pvt. Tier 1) at 39th BMA (Bombay Management Association) Corporate Leadership Awards 2018 for Academic Excellence. This is in recognition of outstanding performance of the Institute and Excellence in Management Education.
WeSchool has been felicitated as ‘Champion of Rural Markets 2018’ for advocating rural growth through Management Education, at the 6th Annual Economic Times, Rural Strategy Summit, Delhi.
WeSchool ranked 15th in Private B-School Category nationally and 12th in West Zone by Times of India in their Business School Survey 2018.